Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Horizon Report

I definitely feel that classrooms will need to change in the near future. Actually I believe they need to have already changed.  With the technology that kids have in front of them as they grow up it is putting them at a serious disadvantage to go to a classroom that uses a projector as its big piece of technology and listen to a teacher talk about one topic.  I feel that since technology is more cloud based now and since you can be on the Internet almost anywhere, I feel that classrooms need to be moved around to different places throughout the week so that students have a different view than plain colored walls everyday.  Also I believe that Teachers need to continue to incorporate Internet learning and group work for class because that is how people work in the world outside of the classroom so that is a skill that students need to learn and be good at before they get out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment